Most of the family went to the Temple today to participate in Katie's endowments, and the teens did baptisms. Since I have young kids I was in the group that wasn't able to go, so hopefully one of the family members who went not only took pictures, but can also write about it here for us.
After that we all met up at Kathy's church for lunch, playing and dinner. Linda, Dave, Hollie and Brandon were in charge of Weenie Mania and did a great Job, Scarlett and Callie were our mascots. We had 4 teams (Go Zouts!) and created names, posters and songs. Then we went through the rounds of games. In the end the score was neck and neck and it came down to the mini weiner eating contest. Scott, Kelsie, Ashlee (me) and Chase were representing their respective teams. In the end Chase won (2nd isn't so bad, right) with 25 in 2 mins! His team won the trophy (I'm not sure which team mate ended up with it. After that we had a presentation from Shawn telling the story of how he earned/stole the "You Da Man" award, and presented it to....... Erin. You Da WO-Man.
Then we had the dance, Thank you Mike for the wonderful Music. I was humbled AGAIN as I realized what a dorky dancer I've become since I've become a mother. It was great fun. Then dinner and now it's time for the Friday Adult Meeting.



No comments:
Post a Comment