Monday, November 19, 2007

Opening ceremonies?

Where did the opening ceremonies go this year?  Instead of the traditional beginning of the Houghtaling World Summit those of us already checked in to the Homewood suites meet for dinner in the lobby and then headed up to Wood Cross High School's production of "Joseph and his technicolor dream coat" that our cousin was starring in as the narrator!  Everyone else meet us up there and we enjoyed talking, hugging, kissing and catching up as we waited for the doors to open and sit down.  

It was great to see everyone again, and we missed those who missed it.  
The play was great, this high school can put on quite a show.  If your ever in town for one of their fall musicals check it out.  The director is amazing.  I enjoyed "Aida" last year, and they out did them selves on this epic production.  She put a lot of her own flare into it.  

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Ashlee,
I can't thank you enough for doing this. I am LOVING the pictures. Keep them coming as you have time, please. We are sure missing being there. I've been thinking about it all day. We love you guys!
Lindsey