Sunday, November 25, 2007

updates

Okay, I went through and put every slide show in perfect order, AND wrote names on them...

Enjoy!

If you have stories and pictures you'd like to add let me know and I'll add you as an author so you TOO can post here!

And if you have group pictures from previous summits, like the one on the side, please send it to me, so I can (hopfully) have them from all 6 (7) summits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I looked at the pictures and read about what everyone did I got a knot in my stomach wishing that we could have been there with y'all. I wish I could've had at least 3 minutes with each of you- even the kiddies- to hear what you are excited about and to hug you and tell you I love you. I wish Tagg could've met and played with you. Houghtalings are my favorite people in the world. Thank you for making me feel like I am one of you right from the start. I've never met such genuinely, instantly, loving and embracing people- did I forget to mention FUN?! I hate it that we couldn't have been with you.