Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Temple Square and square dancing

Today was t-shirt day.  Thanks to Karen, they are amazing.  Just wait until you get yours!  Everyone Loved them.  In the morning we went to Temples Square to see the new Church video.  It was the first time I've gotten to see it.  The sister who played Lucy Mack Smith was in our old Provo Stake and spoke to us at an event and shared her testimony and talked about all the amazing things that happened while filming.  So I was excited to finally see it.  In the afternoon we lost 2 more family members when Steve and Lynne overshot their exit and ended up near Provo!  In fact we still haven't seen them.  I believe something happened to car, but I'm not sure.  After lunch we got to learn some basic square dancing from a professional "shouter".  At least I think that's what she was called.  She was great, we all lost 10 lbs and had a lot of fun.  Mike and Cole earned the Golden Cowboy hats for their fancy footwork.  Now we have some down time before dinner, where we're hoping to video conference with Karen.  Maybe we'll see the rest of you online too!

No comments: